Why Tulasi Pickles?
- 100% Homemade
- Premium Ingredients Used
- Prepared in Authentic Style
- No Preservatives Used
- No Artificial Colours or Flavors Used
Mangoes(Diced), Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil, Sesame Seeds(Nuvvulu), Chilli Powder, Salt, Fenugreek Powder(Menthi Pindi), Mustard Powder(Aavapindi), Fenugreek seeds, Garlic Cloves, Turmeric powder
Best before 9 months from the date of manufacturing.
- Store in a cool, dry and Hygienic place
- Retain oil layer on top till the contents are over
- Use only dry spoon
- Refrigerate for longer shelf life and freshness
- What type of Mangoes you use in this Nuvvula Avakaya Pickle?
Ans: We use Raw mangoes sourced from Andhra region
- What oil do you use for Nuvvula Avakaya preparation?
Ans: We use cold pressed groundnut oil
- What type of Chilli powder do you use in Nuvvula Avakaya Pickle preparation?
Ans: We use hand picked Chilies from three different regions and grounded in traditional way
- How long does this Nuvvula Avakaya Pickle stay good for consumption?
Ans: The pickle is best to be consumed before 9 months from the day of manufacturing. It is highly recommended to store the bottle in your refrigerator and maintain a layer of oil on top of the pickle.
- How do you ensure that the pickle stays good without preservatives?
Ans: First thing is preparing the pickle in a very neat and hygienic kitchen.
Second, using premium ingredients in the preparation of the pickles not only enriches the flavor but also the quality and shelf-life of the pickle. Also preparing these pickles following traditional methods makes these pickles stay for longer periods
Third, High quality food grade quality material used for packing the Pickles.
Finally, maintaining a layer of oil in the pickle ensures that the pickle stays fresh for as long as possible.
- When will I receive my order?
Ans: Generally, the delivery time is between 2-5 days 🙂
- Do you give value packs for bulk orders on your pickles?
Ans: Yes, we provide value packs for bulk orders. Please get in touch with us on WhatsApp at +91 95500 66990 for more info on discounts and Delivery