Why Tulasi Pickles?
- Pure Homemade
- Authentic Telugu Taste
- Prepared in Traditional Style in very Hygienic conditions
- Premium Ingredients & Spices used
- No Artificial Preservatives or Colours used
Drumstick leaves (Munagaku), Coriander seeds (Dhaniyalu), Chana dal (Senagapappu), Urad dal (Minapappu), Cumin seeds (Jeelakara), Garlic (Velluli), Tamarind (Chinthapandu), Sesame Seeds(Nuvulu), Red chilli powder, Garlic (Velluli), Groundnut oil, Salt
Best before 6 months from the date of manufacturing.
- Store in a cool, dry and Hygienic place
- Use only dry spoon
- How long does this Idly Karam Podi stay good for consumption?
Ans: The podi is best consumed before 180 days from the day of manufacturing. It is highly recommended to store the bottle in your refrigerator and maintain a layer of oil on top of the pickle.
- When will I receive my order?
Ans: Generally, the delivery time is between 2-5 days 🙂
- Do you give value packs for bulk orders on your pickles and Podis?
Ans: Yes, we provide value packs for bulk orders. Please get in touch with us on WhatsApp at +91 95500 66990 for more info on discounts and Delivery