Why Tulasi Pickles?
- 100% Homemade
- Premium Ingredients Used
- Prepared in Authentic Style
- No Preservatives Used
- No Artificial Colours or Flavors Used
Fish(Korramenu), Groundnut Oil, Chilli Powder, Salt, Ginger Garlic Paste, Lemon Juice, Turmeric Powder, Garam Masala and Rayi Powder
Best before 3 months from the date of manufacturing.
- Store in a cool, dry and Hygienic place
- Retain oil layer on top till the contents are over
- Use only dry spoon
- Refrigerate for longer shelf life and freshness
- Do you use fresh Fish?
Ans: Yes. We use Freshwater Korramenu for this Fish pickle preparation. And we take live fish for this.
- How much quantity of Fish do I get in the Pickle?
Ans: About 250 Grams of fried skinless and Boneless fish pieces be used for 500 Grams of Fish Pickle
- How long does this Fish Pickle stay good for consumption?
Ans: The pickle is best consumed before 90 days from the day of manufacturing. It is highly recommended to store the bottle in your refrigerator and maintain a layer of oil on top of the pickle.
- How do you ensure that the pickle stays good without preservatives?
Ans: Apart from ensuring hygienic condition during the preparation of the pickles and proper selection of packaging material our usage of salt, lemon juice and oil ensures not only the flavor but also the quality and shelf-life of the pickle. The salt and lemon juice used during the pickling process act as natural preservatives. We also ensure that the water content in the pickle stays at a minimum to reduce any chances of spoilage. Finally, maintaining a layer of oil on top of the bottled pickle ensures that the pickle stays fresh for as long as possible.
- Do you give value packs for bulk orders on your pickles?
Ans: Yes, we provide value packs for bulk orders. Please get in touch with us on WhatsApp at +91 95500 66990 for more info on discounts and Delivery
- Is the Fish skinless & boneless?
- When will I receive my order?
Ans: Generally, the delivery time is between 2-5 days 🙂